[Mageia-i18n] Transifex accounts

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Mar 27 13:28:45 CEST 2011

 On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:34:55 +0200, Oliver Burger wrote:
> Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee> schrieb am 27.03.2011
>> 2011/3/26 Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee>
>> Now even more weirder: Oliver has added Estonian and me but I can't
>> log in (same "inactive")... and if i click on my name there
>> appears https://transifex.mageia.org/accounts/profile/mareklaane/
>> with message TemplateDoesNotExist at
>> /accounts/profile/mareklaane/simpleauth/profile_public.html
>> and with lot of "Traceback"...
> I will give this info to misc, perhaps he has an idea, what's gone
> wrong...

 That's simple ( well, it took me some days to understand first ),
 people with inactive account are those who are not in the proper ldap
 group ( mga-i18n ), ie anyone opening a account on identity will have
 this message.

 Quoting Oliver mail :
 "To the leaders of the other teams: Please get the list of your team's
 usernames to me soonest, so I can have the sysadmins add them to the
 respective ldap groups."

 Regarding the traceback, I think this will disappear by itself once
 we will disable debugging output, ie once we will have fully validated
 the setup, and would likely be replaced by a proper error page ( and
 I think that we should then have a page telling what to do exactly ).
--
 Michael Scherer