[Mageia-i18n] Tx - short guide and faq

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:22:40 CEST 2011

Hi,
since there were some questions/problems with Tx yesterday in the evening, I
now created another wiki page, trying to describe what you should do and
should be able to do.
I included some screenshots hoping it's easier to understand in this way.

http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:tx_short_guide

Please read it and try, if it works.

At the end of the page I have added a section for frequently asked questions.
You can either add a question (and in the best case an answer) there yourself
and notify me / the list of it or you could ask per mail and I will try to add
it (hopefully including the answer to it).

Oliver