[Mageia-i18n] Update of drakx_standalone project

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 08:54:54 CEST 2011

Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee> schrieb am 02.05.2011
> Before I check all modules separately (sadly, our Tx hasn't yet
> sensible statistics) - was it just drakx_standalone or some other
> modules, too?
I will write an email about every single project, I'm updating and if
there are only typo corrections, nothing should have to be done on the
translation side.

So you just have to check the projects I tell you about.
If I do an update on project where nothing needs to be done by you
(just typo corrections in the source file), I will write an email, too,
but I will tell you, that nothing is to be done.
After Mga-1 release we should work out some better way for this, but
as we are working under some kind of time pressure...

Oliver