[Mageia-i18n] transifex login(s)

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:50:36 CEST 2011

2011/5/1 Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com>:
> I have created a mageia transifex, but now i saw that already had a
> previous transifex account in wich already created the .po for Epoll.
>
> Now, is possible to merge the first transifex account into the mageia
> transifex account, or thats an issue that can be only handled by
> transifex support?

Actually there's no need to create a Mageia Transifex, for we've
already had one for a while, set up by our beloved sysadmins (and
especially misc, IINM). You can find it here:
https://transifex.mageia.org/

The project for Epoll on Transifex main site was a test project to
practise with Transifex while our instance wasn't running.

To work on it you don't need a Transifex account on Transifex website
(transifex.net) but an account on Mageia's Catdap:
https://identity.mageia.org
Then you should give Oliver your login so that the sysadmins can add
you to the translators group.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien