[Mageia-i18n] Update of drakx_standalone project

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 11:46:37 CEST 2011

Rémi Verschelde <rverschelde at gmail.com> schrieb am 02.05.2011
> When some strings of a pot file are modified, what is Tx's
> behaviour regarding the attached po files? Does it suppress the
> localised strings so that we can update them (for they would be
> shown missing in Tx, so they'd be easy to spot), or should it be
When I update pot files on Tx, the translations get lost. So we see
directly what has to be translated new.
The problem is, if there's only a typo correction in the pot file, the
translations would get lost, too.
That's why I need some time to do the updates, because I have to merge
those typo corrections with the po files.
At the moment I don't have the time to explain further. I'll just
update the files and tell you, when it's done but I will explain the
procedure sometime in the future.
Probably after String freeze (May 10th).

Oliver