[Mageia-i18n] Update of drakx_standalone project

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 12:36:33 CEST 2011

Rémi Verschelde <rverschelde at gmail.com> schrieb am 02.05.2011
> I have some questions about the new strings in drakx_standalone.
>
> In the following strings :
> %s Bug Report Tools
> %s Control Center
> %s Online
> Select %s Tool:
> ... and so on, does %s account for the distrib name?
Yes, %s is in these cases the distrib name.
When there are several %s in a string you have to look, what those
are. E.g. in the copyright string, one is the distrib name, the other
the year.

> And should we translate strings such as "%s Online" or "%s Update"
> or shoud they be left in English? (for MageiaUpdate will probably
> be the name of the update software).
That depends. I left "%s Online" as it is (because there is no German
translation making any sense), but I translated "%s Control Center" to
"%s-Kontrollzentrum".
Those strings are shown in the menu and so on.

Oliver