[Mageia-i18n] "Preserve case" question in drakx-netpot

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:10:16 CEST 2011

2011/5/3 Diego Bello <dbello at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm translating drakx-netpot and I have the following sentences:
> - Preserve case
> - Default case
>
> What to they refer to? is that "case" talking about letter case, like
> "uppercase" or is it something else?
>
> I can't look for the string in the app right now :s
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Diego Bello Carreño

I don't know the code, but I'm pretty sure they mean "case" in that
way. At least, I don't know of any other meaning for "case" that may
go with "preserve".
Then, I'm not really sure how those two strings should be interpreted.
Maybe:
"Preserve case": "Keep the letter case of the input"
"Default case": "Change the case to match the default pattern of the app"

Regards,
Rémi / Akien