[Mageia-i18n] I18N svn access

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu May 5 18:01:49 CEST 2011

Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee> schrieb am 05.05.2011
> Err, for committing translations? Or have I totally misunderstood
> something? And yes, though it was years ago, I guess I commit
> Mandriva's translation over ssh, too.
> Which remembers me maybe something important - should I send my
> public key to somebody? If yes, what is due procedure? Bug report?
> Or email to particular person?
I don't understand. Why would you need to access the server via ssh,
to commit something?

Just check the neccessary things out from svn, add your files from Tx
and check them in again?

I will do more explaining in this evenings meeting and write some
procedure in the wiki.

It will be simplified after mga1 release, I just didn't have the time
to do it.

Oliver