[Mageia-i18n] Mageia-i18n Digest, Vol 9, Issue 21

المسالم المسالمة almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:04:08 CEST 2011

> now my account was activated
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the wiki you will find a list of our Tx projects and the URLs, where
find the po files in our svn.
To begin working, just download the files from svn and upload them into
Tx.

But be aware: Freeze is May 10th.
It would perhaps be best to translate the installer related tools
first. Those should be the drakx_install, drakx_standalone, drakx_share
projects mostly.

Oliver

that will be a tough job for me

i mean who is gonna translate nearly 1000 lines on four days , just by him
but i have a good idea
how about  if you tell me where i can find POT files (( give me a link not
just go there and go there.... ))
an maybe i can update the mother translation with it and this things will
help me to make my job easy and faster

thanks oliver