[Mageia-i18n] About freeze on May 10th

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Sat May 7 00:11:24 CEST 2011

2011/5/6 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>

>  As you should know, freeze of Mga1 is on May 10th. (Tuesday next week). I
> would ask you to concentrate on those projects, which will be part of the
> installer in the remaining time and to commit what you have asap.
>
> The projects in question are the "drakx_" projects and draklive-install.
>
> But you don't have to stop translating after freeze, since we should be
> able to add missing translations as updates.
>

> Oliver

Ouch! Please use more understandable wording next time! I've thought
"translation freeze" is something like "message freeze" in KDE - developers
cannot anymore change visible strings and translators can safely work... It
would be better say e.g "Last day for translations to get in" or something
alike.

Marek Laane