[Mageia-i18n] Script to import Mandriva translations

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 07:16:01 CEST 2011

2011/5/5 Thomas Backlund <tmb at mageia.org>:
> No.
>
> Even if transifex isn't listing any translations for several languages, the
> old translations are still there (and used) from initial Mandriva -> Mageia
> import and some s/Mandriva/Mageia/g changes and so on...
>
> The only correct place to import translations into transifex is from:
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/*
> (find the *.po files)

Well it was this exactly i was refering to, all mandriva translations
were imported to mageia.
Maybe i didnt expressed correctly, but to me doesnt matter if is in
transifex , svn or anyother, simply would be better to import all
mandriva translations since that way mageia would have a good
internaional support, like it happened.

--
Zé