[Mageia-i18n] Translations not finished

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon May 9 08:49:07 CEST 2011

Diego Bello <dbello at gmail.com> schrieb am 09.05.2011
> Hi guys,
>
> In the Spanish team we have some unfinished works. Now, what should
> we do with the .po files?
> I see in the svn file that the translation is finished but it is
> Mandriva's version. Should I override the es.po file with the
> incomplete one from Transifex or can I leave the one already exists
> in svn?
Ahem....

You should have uploaded the files from the Mageia svn into Tx (as I
have told numerous times on the ml). What you can do now is:
- Download your files as some kind of backup
- Checkout the files from svn
- Upload the files from svn to Tx
- Reupload your files into svn
- Do the things I described in the commiter howto in the wiki

This way you will have all the strings from the svn and - if there are
newer, better translations from your team, those will overwrite the
old ones.
Please make sure to follow the order above for not losing any of the
work of your team.

If you haven't translated everything, commit the rest non the less.
Better to have some untranslated strings then having many untranslated
strings.

Oliver