[Mageia-i18n] team substitute leader wanted

Marianne Lombard marianne at tuxette.fr
Mon May 9 12:18:59 CEST 2011

Le 07/05/2011 12:00, lebarhon a écrit :
> Le 07/05/2011 00:43, Rémi Verschelde a écrit :
>> Okay, the serious thing is that it would be nice to have someone to
>> second Oliver in his task, and I hereby[4] propose myself as a
>> substitute for the internationalisation[5] team.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rémi / Akien
>>
> Hello,
> I can see you are a very funny man and that Anne will soon be hired by
> Bill who isn't a funny business man at all.
>
> Must I remind you that you are already the i18n-fr team leader and you
> will soon end like Oliver.
> Poor Youp3 ! he is the next one (by the way, he was right, Tx works
> fine without IPV6)
>
> Seriously, it's a real problem, Mageia won't last this way.
Hi,

Lebarhon, I really don't see your problem. If Akien think he has the
time to be Oliver substitue, why can it be candidate ? Oliver is the
lead of i18n-de and seems to manage wearing the 2 caps well (and having
a real-life job, and a family, and a social life (perhaps) ).
If you think you are a better choice, please, declare you as candidate
and a vote will be organised.

I think that being i18n-international substitute take very less time
than being i18n-fr leader. Because the leaders are all really implicated
in mageia project and present to the meetings (with the modulo of their
work or sleep time). It's not the same level of project / communication
and the meeting (in my personnal feelings) are more efficient.

Perhaps should you try to be present as observator to the next meeting
of i18n ?

Regards

--
Marianne Lombard (Jehane)
Mageia User - Mageia french translation team