[Mageia-i18n] No English team on Transifex?

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue May 10 16:31:41 CEST 2011

Margot <margot at otfordduckscomputers.co.uk> schrieb am 10.05.2011
> Thank you. Discovered that I have plenty of reading to do - wiki,
> mailing list archives etc - so I doubt if I will be able to do any
> actual translating before freeze.
Don't hurry. Since we are only a few days before freeze, you would
just end up being totally burned out, if you tried to get much done.

And: I just checked again. We actually don't have any en_GB.po files
anywhere (except system-config-printer, but that po file doesn't contain
any strings)
So there is really much to do.

If you have any questions just ask.

Oliver