[Mageia-i18n] Meeting on Thursday, May 19th

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu May 19 23:19:37 CEST 2011

Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> schrieb am 18.05.2011
> We will have a longer debriefing after Mga1 release, so you can
> start thinking about the last few months.
>
> - What went well?
> - What went really bad?
> - What is there to improve?
> - What kind of things do you want to propose for next cycle?
Hi there...
we were talking shortly about the debriefing in todays meeting and I'd
like you to send those points you want to discuss on the ML.

The point of this is to have some kind of planing for the debriefing.
Perhaps we have to split it into several meetings, if we see, one
would just be too long.

Thanks,

Oliver