[Mageia-i18n] arabic commit

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:35:08 CEST 2011

2011/5/24 المسالم المسالمة <almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com>:
> and where are these people
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>     Ameur Mohamed (ameurux) - ameurux AT gmail.com - Translate+Correct
>     Amr Helmy (amrhelmy2004) - amrhelmy2004 AT gmx.com -
> Translations+Corrections
>     hamid (benohb) - benohamid AT gmail.com - Correction+translations
>

> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> from what i see
>
> they just registered at your's servers and i didn't see (( say / write /
> correct / check )) any things from them at transifex server
>
> all the job of those things there is my job
>
> yes there is plenty of some wrong translations but thanks to those people ,
> no one of them check if my translation is correct  or not

Then we're glad that you're here to correct the previous translations
and to translate the new stuff.
I suppose you already tried to contact those three people using their emails?

Since they do not answer, you are the only member of the i18n-ar team,
and therefore you are its coordinator.

> ==============================
>
> any way
>
> as i said before to our adminstrator oliver
>
> i am not an expert one at command line
>
> and i am afraid if i do what i understood there (( maybe a wrong
> understanding )) then i will do some big mistakes there

As I just stated, you are the i18n-ar team leader, so you would
naturally be this team's commiter.
I understand that you may not be too confident with SVN and the
command line, so I won't ask you to commit your files now.

Still, it would be nice that every team has its commiter, so would you
be okay to be mentored by someone after Mageia 1 is released, to learn
how to use SVN? Furthermore, if you're (rightfully) afraid of the
command line, you can find plenty of graphical frontends for SVN (I
personally use Kdesvn, but there is also eSVN, RapidSVN, ...).

For now, I will commit your files, but could you list which files
should be commited?
I already commited all the Arabic translation files last week, so I
would like to know which files were updated since May 18th.

> forget me for my sharp talking

> any way thank to all of you

Regards,
Rémi / Akien