[Mageia-i18n] Steps for becoming a translator

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:21:19 CEST 2011

2011/5/23 Matheus Macabu <mkbu at bsd.com.br>:
> (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:tx_short_guide)
> Nickname: mkbu95
> Well, it's to write who am I, right?
> So, I'm a linux enthusiast, got into this "big world" about 4 years ago and
> I always tried a way to help the open source foundation and I think I find a
> way: translating for portuguese-brazil this amazing distro, a community that
> will grow faster then we can see ^^
> Thanks

Welcome!

I see that Oliver's short guide is pretty efficient, that's great :)
Could you please add your name and team to this wiki page:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams ?
There should be other contributors for pt_BR but it seems that the
forgot to add their names to this page. I'll probably post a reminder
about it soon (it is important that we have an accurate list of our
contributors).

Regards,
Rémi / Akien