[Mageia-i18n] Website to translate

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 19:02:58 CEST 2011

2011/5/27 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> schrieb am 27.05.2011
>
>> I thought that the discussion i had we misc would be enough, thats
>
>> why i continued and commited the portuguese translation, i didnt
>
>> want to cause such an issue.
>
> But as misc told me, he asked you to discuss with Romain first. The issue
> is, nobody should just change something without discussing with the people
> responsible (in this case webteam) first.

First i was confused about the links, then appeared some problems
regarding svn repo (but that was caused by not updating my svn local
repo) and also about that pt-br would not be the most correct and that
would be better if changed into pt_BR and misc said would be better to
report and talk with Romain since was the person in charge for the
website, in wich i said i would, and i did send this message to the
i18n ML.
But creating a portuguese translation and rename brasilian to pt_BR
was agreed with misc, i didnt understand that it would need to be
discussed first before doing any commit, else i would not do it. I
knew the changes i did would need some fixes in www struture to put
pt_BR working back normaly and that the pt pages could also appear
thats why after i did the commit i mailed to the ML.

Oliver please understand that i dont like this situation, theres no
point to create frictions in the community, and ill repeat, that if i
knew would need to be discussed i would have done it.

--
Zé