[Mageia-i18n] Where's epoll portuguese translation?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun May 29 00:24:40 CEST 2011

Le samedi 28 mai 2011 à 19:51 +0200, Oliver Burger a écrit :
> Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> schrieb am 28.05.2011
> > I have added the Epoll portuguese translation some time ago and now
> > appears as 0% untranslated in Transifex.
> >
> > Can anyone please check/explain whats happening?
> I can't find anything there. There is no entry in the timeline of the
> resource of any portuguese translation.
>
> Misc: can you check in admin panel?

No string in tx for epoll.

By the way, while looking at it, I found someone marked the packager
name as requiring translation ( in drakconf.pot ), is there a reason ?

( I would be in favor of removing that list, as it is no longer useful,
nor reflect the reality given it date back to Mandrake time )

--
Michael Scherer