[Mageia-i18n] Another interesting project

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Sun May 29 07:52:34 CEST 2011

Michael Scherer a écrit :

> While reading planet gnome this morning ( after doing what I could for
> servers ), I stumbled across this :
> http://vinicius.depizzol.com.br/blog/2011/05/gsoc-weekly-update-1/
>
> Could this plugin help to the blog translation, or websites ?

I haven't been keeping track of our current translation process, but this is certainly seems to be
a well thought out project for managing translations.  I like the separation of dynamic content
(good for timely translation of blogs/web pages), generating po files, among other things.  Worth
looking into.

BTW, it's really great how you notify everyone about server problems :)

--
André