[Mageia-i18n] Translator

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sun Nov 13 11:56:54 CET 2011

2011/11/2 Michael Martins <michaelfm21 at gmail.com>:
> Michael Martins, xGrind - portuguese from brazil translator

Hi Michael, sorry for the delay. We usually try to answer quickly, but
I must have read your email on a busy day and then I forgot about it.

I added you to the mga-i18n group, which will enable you to use your
Mageia account (the one your registered on identity.mageia.org) to log
in our services. For now, it will mainly enable you to log into
Transifex (transifex.mageia.org – BTW, I will request you to log in
once so that I can add you to the pt_BR translation team there).

You can also join the i18n-pt_BR mailing list, using your Mageia
account here: https://ml.mageia.org/l/arc/i18n-pt_br
There doesn't seem to be much traffic on it, but it's up to you to
change that :)

According to this page:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams , you and Bruno
are the only active members of the team for now. You may want to
contact Bruno to organise yourself.
You may also want to contact some of the Brazilian Portuguese
translators registered here:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:registered_people ,
especially Adjamilton who is supposed to be your team's leader.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, I will try to answer more quickly (or
others may answer you) :)

Regards,
Rémi / Akien