[Mageia-i18n] (no subject)

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sun Nov 13 12:22:37 CET 2011

2011/10/25 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Am Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011, 14:03:28 schrieb John Valsamopoulos:
>> My name is John Valsanopoulos. I'm from Greece.
>> My username, of the Mageia account  I've register at identity.mageia.org,
>> is: John66
> Hi John,
>
> welcome to the Mageia i18n team. I have added you to the i18n group in ldap.
> Could you now login into our transifex installation
> https://transifex.mageia.org/
> I can only add you to the greek translation team, when you have logged in
> there once.
>
> And we do have a greek i18n mailing list for the internal organization of the
> greek team, you can look for it at https://ml.mageia.org/l/lists/i18n
>
> Oliver

Hi John!

I just saw that you were not part of the Greek translation team in
Transifex, so I added you there
(https://transifex.mageia.org/projects/p/mageia_i18n/team/el/). Don't
hesitate to send a reminder to this list when we seem to forget about
you :)
Now you should be able to see the Greek translations on Transifex.

I see that you are active in the i18n-el ML, so that's great (the
archives can be consulted from ml.mageia.org, that's why I know, I'm
not a spy :P).

Regards,
Rémi / Akien