[Mageia-i18n] error in the new Wiki

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:57:54 CET 2011

Am Mittwoch, 16. November 2011, 06:50:03 schrieb mammig_linux mammig_linux:
> I understand your explamation for the "help" page ( the content will
> arrive soon "imported from mediawiki" ) and the "discussion" label (
> it's normal ). But for the other pages, I just follow the link in the
> menu ( or on the bottom ) of the main page, I don't make any "search"
> or find them by a strange way. For all those pages I have this message
>
> : "There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this
>
> page title in other pages, or search the related logs. ".

We do know, that there's quite a lot to be done. E.g. the left hand menu has
to be adapted to our needs.

The help pages have beenpartially imported but removed again to do it "for
real" again. But as far as I know, Marja has left a comment with a link to the
Mediawiki help pages on each of them.

But: this discussion is really off topic here. Of course there will be
connections between the documentation and the i18n teams (as soon as the
language wikis are coming up).
But discussions about the wiki should really be done on the dedicated doc-
discuss ml, not here.

Oliver