[Mageia-i18n] New Here

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Tue Nov 22 09:42:29 CET 2011

2011/11/22 Gilberto F da Silva <gfs1989 at gmx.net>:

>  Hi, my name is Gilberto F da Silva.
>  I would like to participate in the translation of the Esperanto wiki, my
>  account ID is gfs1989.
>
>  Greetings.

Hi Gilberto! I'm pretty sure Kamil will be happy to have a fellow
translator for Esperanto.
I have added you to the mga-i18n group, which means you will have
access to transifex.mageia.org for string translation (we use to
translate the software in Mageia).

Please note that we will have to wait a bit to be able to localise the
wiki. Per-language wikis must be configured to be synchronised with
the EN wiki. Of course, we will send a mail to this list when the
localised wikis are online.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien