[Mageia-i18n] New Here

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Wed Nov 23 13:52:11 CET 2011

2011/11/23 Gilberto F da Silva <gfs1989 at gmx.net>:
>> Could you try to connect to transifex.mageia.org with your Mageia
>> account?
>
>  Yes. I did it.
>
>> It seems the software won't know you until you do, and
>> because of that I can't add you to the Esperanto translation team
>> there.
>
>  How many time need I wait until to do some translation there?

Now, you can start translating. As you can see here:
https://transifex.mageia.org/projects/p/mageia_i18n/team/eo/ you are
now part of the Esperanto translation team on Transifex (short: Tx).

I just needed you to log into Tx once so that the software knows you.
Since you did it, I could add you to the team (or Oliver or Kamil
could have done so, too).

Regards,
Rémi