[Mageia-i18n] translator

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:58:38 CEST 2011

Am Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011, 19:40:53 schrieb Bartek Szuster:
> Hmm, I from Poland and I don't write this email. This is my email:
>
> *"Hi. My name is Bartek. I'm going to help in translating the website. I go
> to High School. I know Polish and English very well. I think, I can be
> useful.
>
> My UID on the website: szubi"*
>
> I think, you made a mistake. :D
Nope, i didn't.

But this is a mailing list and all mails written to this list are forwarded to
all people subscribed to it. And as I was answering Jose's mail first...

But I didn't forget you. I was just trying to add you to the i18n group in the
mageia ldap as well, but I can't it seems your username is not registered on
the mageia ldap.

Could you login into identity.mageia.org and check?

Oliver