[Mageia-i18n] Translator

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:31:44 CEST 2011

Am Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011, 19:00:38 schrieb Mustafa Alparslan:
> Hey,
> As a linux lover, I really want to help translations on Turkish.
> I worked on translations of Facebook to Turkish before and my English level
> is advanced.
> Also I am studying Computer Engineering and experienced in Linux.

Hi Mustafa,

really nice to see a Turkish translator again!

I would need your login name you registered at https://identity.mageia.org/ so
I can add you to the i18n group and the Turkish team.

And could you try and reach the other Turkish translators? I don't know, what
the status is on the team, they didn't answer mails lately...
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams#turkish_tuerkce

Oliver