[Mageia-i18n] fr-fr translation team

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sat Oct 15 23:09:41 CEST 2011

2011/10/15 Nicolas Rousse <nico83110 at gmail.com>:
> Hello!
> I would like to join the Mageia translation team, if there is still work to
> do !
> In real life, i'm Nicolas, software engineer, using Linux for 7 years, and i
> always wanted to help the free/open-source community.
> My goal with this "job" is to help this great community grow as much as
> possible !
> I use mageia as my desktop OS since a couple of month and i enjoyed it sice
> first boot and therefore would like to offer my support.
> Looking forward to your response.
> Amicably.

Hi Nicolas!

Welcome to the Mageia translation team, for there is always work to do
in a project like Mageia.
You should follow the steps listed here to be a full-fledged
translator: http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators#how_to_join_mageia_internationalisation_team

For step 4, the mailing list you should look for is the following one:
https://ml.mageia.org/wwsympa-wrapper.fcgi/info/i18n-fr

Regards,
Rémi / Akien