[Mageia-i18n] Transifex - creating new resources

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 22 13:43:13 CEST 2011

Hi out there,

as the soft svn repo has been branched, I am now creating branches of
our translations to mirror image the svn. So we are able to provide
fixes to translations for Mga1 as well as working on cauldron.

I am doing this by creating new resources inside the existing projects
on transifex. Those follow the naming schema of "1_resource-name".
Please don't do any work on those new resources until I tell you, I'm
finished with this.

Cheers,

Oliver