[Mageia-i18n] Régis Hamann / rgx klein Vorstellung.

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:09:58 CEST 2011

Hi Régis,
this is an English speaking list so I will translate your mail for the others
to read.
I do welcome you in the Mageia i18n team, if you are interested, you can also
join the french and german lists you can find at https://ml.mageia.org

here comes the translation...

----- Translation of German mail -----
Hello,

I am French and my name is Régis (login : rgx). I'm working and living in
Germany for 9 years now.

I am using GNU/Linux for some years. And now Mageia which I find superb.
I have invested quite some time for RMLL 2011 in Strasbourg where I was team
leader of the "Accueil" and "Repas du Libre" teams. I also translated a large
part of the rmll website from french into English.
This was a nice experience and I got interested in further doing things in the
Linux world., But how?

At work I am translating user manuals from French into German and vice versa,
in addition I am working as an engineer.
So I thought I could become a translator for "my" distribution.

I want to invest some of my time into Mageia. To add my knowledge to the
community and use more and more Open Source software in my systems.

Yours,

Rgx.

--
Oliver aka obgr_seneca