[Mageia-i18n] Calling all teams

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:46:20 CEST 2011

Στις Πέμπτη 22 Σεπτέμβριος 2011 20:24:38 Oliver Burger γράψατε:
> Hi all!
>
> It's been almost four months now since Mageia 1 was released and I'd like to
> get a little feedback from all of you.
>
> Over the summer there wasn't all that much activity in the whole project since
> many active people were on holiday or had other things on their minds.
>
> Since over the time some of the teams just disappeared, I'd ask each team to
> answer to this call with a bit of information.
>
> The first and most important thing, I hope all of you tell me, is
>
> We are here and we are alive!
Done :)

> Then I'd like to get some feedback about team status:
>
> - how many people are you?
We are 4

> - what is your translation status?
> 	- software (Transifex)
100%

> 	- web site
Not complete, not too much pages left to translate but it is difficult to find more information about, eg where to find the files for translation etc, waiting for more instructions in the wiki:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators#wiki_translation

> 	- blog
There are missing translations for 4 articles
There is also a calling for help outside the translators list in the Greek Mageia forum:
http://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=el&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mageia-gr.org%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D16%26t%3D60

And one member already has contributed with an article

> And please don't forget to say your teams name.

Greek team - el

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis