[Mageia-i18n] Two new strings in drakx-kbd-mouse

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:18:46 CEST 2012

Hi, I think it would be fair towards us translators that this package is
rebuild with fresh translations before beta3. Opportunity window was just
too short. Did any updated po file finished in this update? I know that
packagers work very hard and I very much appreciate that. I don't criticize
that at all. But I think that any changed pot file after translation freeze
deserve freeze exception for updated po files as well.

I hope this sound constructive to you. I would like to hear what others
think of that.

Thank you,
Filip.