[Mageia-i18n] Team meeting next week

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Wed Apr 11 19:17:09 CEST 2012

2012/4/5 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>

> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to invite you to a team meeting next week,
> Thursday April 12th at 17.30 UTC (19.30 Paris time) in #mageia-i18n as
> usual.
> The topics will be a short team status and informations about the website
> translations.
> Marcom team promised to have everything ready for us to translate on April
> 23rd and since there was a slight change in the release schedule, we will
> have about three weeks for the translations.
> See the revised translation schedule at https://wiki.mageia.org/en/**
> Mageia_2_development#**Development_Planning<https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_2_development#Development_Planning>
>
> Oliver

I'm now sure I can't participate. So about team (i.e. my :-) ) status:
should be as it was: GUI translation at 100%, blog at 0%.

Don't know what do you mean under website translation? Release
announcement? Is it ready already? Other parts of Mageia website should be
mostly translated, though I have to admit having not checked lately. Most
probably will check next week or so for have them translated before the
release.

One problem I little worry about is install-help. I understand there goes
some activity to have it in Mageia 2 but don't know yet neither how fast it
have been progressed and will further progress nor how I and other
translators can participate. I just hope it would be easy way: some po-file
or files for us to translate, not a cumbersome system (like it was in
Mandriva) what we have to create and study before we can start to
translate...

Marek Laane
Estonian translator and one-man-team