[Mageia-i18n] String changes in drakx_install

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Wed Apr 18 18:02:12 CEST 2012

2012/3/11 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> I know it's after i18n freeze, but that does not seem to keep the devs
> from adding new strings...
>
> There are a few (very short) new strings in drakx_install
> (http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx/trunk/perl-install/install/share/po/).

I noticed that most translations had the string "Preparing initial
startup program" fuzzied, as a consequence of bug #484 being fixed.
Since the previous string was "Preparing installation" (or at least,
it was translated as such in many languages), I removed the "fuzzy"
tag in all .po files which were not updated since that change.

It means that the following locales will show a somewhat inaccurate
translation but which I find preferable to the EN string: ko,
uz at cyrillic, bn, ar, az, nn, lv, sr, da, pa_IN, fa, ja, zh_TW, am, uz,
fi, hi, zh_CN, ta, eu, vi, pl, lt, tl, pt, ast, bg, sr at Latn, sc, cs,
pt_BR, mk, tg, is, sk, ms, ro, af, nb, hr, mn, ca, tr, be, ga, sv, he,
wa, cy, hu, ky, sq, ru, id, gl, th, mt, ltg, eo, bs

If you are a translator of one of those locales, it would be nice to
update the translation on SVN, to match the new EN string (which is
clearer than the former).

Regards,
Rémi / Akien