[Mageia-i18n] Web page - community.cs.lang - update of Czech translation

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Fri Aug 3 11:21:14 CEST 2012

2012/7/23 Pavel Fric <pavelfric at yahoo.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the file community.cs.lang. In attachment. Please add it to SVN.
>
> Greetings, Pavel Fric

Hi Pavel!

Just a small notice: I saw that you used "{OK}" as a marker for
strings which are the same in Czech and in English, but actually it
should be "{ok}". This system seems to be case sensitive, and it
resulted in {OK} strings appearing on the Czech community page.
I fixed it for you, but it may be useful for you to know that it
should be a lower-case {ok} in your future translations.

Cheers,
Rémi