[Mageia-i18n] Pages within /en/about/ now work as they should in our report page

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:21:21 CEST 2012

Hi all.

You can see details in svn[1][2]. It was not trivial as I had to move lang
files for "Values" and "Code of conduct" to about/ subdirectory and rename
former. Luckily Romain has already prepared system for that. It just needed
a small patch in lib.php file to exclude subdirectories from report.

I already created subdirectories in langs for every language and move
already translated files. So please remember to move (and rename second
one) those two files: "values.en.lang" and "code-of-conduct.en.lang" - note
dashes instead of underscore) to about/ subdirectory in your local svn copy
too.

As always please check if everything is as should be. Please report if you
notice anything.

Have a nice weekend,
Filip.

[1] http://svnweb.mageia.org/web?view=revision&revision=1567