[Mageia-i18n] 3.6 Features and fixes page ready for translation

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Tue Aug 7 10:09:15 CEST 2012

Hi Filip,

Le 2012-08-05 08:05, Filip Komar a écrit :
> Hi Marc. Can you please give us a link? I really don't know where to
> find it. All I found was
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-6-new-features-and-fixes/ and that
> one is not in our hands.
>
> Thanks,
> Filip.

Oops and Yikes!!!! Just ignore this post! This is a first for me. Sorry,
the misplaced post which should be on the LibreOffice mailing list!

I'll make sure I wear my glasses next time.

Keep up the great work on Mageia!

Thanks for responding to this and my apologies to the list.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré