[Mageia-i18n] Yet another converted page for lang files translation system

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 17:38:39 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry. I forgot to explain something about conversion of constitution
> page. Most of that page is actually from separate md file.
> [...]
> Second option is to convert whole constitution page to lang system.
> I'm not sure if we are allowed to do that as this is legal document
> after all. But I think this is the best option from my point of view.

Mageia.Org constitution has a special status: the only valid version
is the original French one, all translations are there for
informational purpose. And to keep order in this (no duplicates, clear
control over who gets to modify these files), we need to store
translations (and the original) in the markdown syntax, sourced from a
single place (http://svnweb.mageia.org/org/constitution/).

So if you would like to translate the constitution (which is complex,
especially because it will need to be updated when the constitution
may be), please submit a translation of
http://svnweb.mageia.org/org/constitution/mageia.org_statutes_fr.md
and of the warning (see it in the header of the English version), and
it will be added in the constitution repository and pushed to the
website as well.