[Mageia-i18n] List of changed pot files and some more

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:16:56 CEST 2012

On 16 August 2012 07:47, Remco Rijnders <remco at webconquest.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 04:01:37PM +0200, Filip wrote in
> <CAPDQr5LMh75XE=W4CmE-znXzZHLG8Q4xZziqN661s-2TTEAZnQ at mail.gmail.com>:
>
>> On 8 August 2012 08:34, Remco Rijnders <remco at webconquest.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please do share your script with the list, I for one am most interested
>>> in
>>> it and am glad to hear that my little mockup script has been of use to
>>> you
>>> for this!
>>>
>>> Remmy
>>

>> Hi Remmy.
>>
>> Here it is. Remember that I'm very much beginner on bash. Bugs included
>> ;).
>> It's still WIP. Large but still it's very useful for me.
>>
>> Have fun,
>> Filip.
>

> Filip,
>
> I think it is a most excellent start to help us (translators) keeping an eye
> on work needing done. I guess the use of this script has helped you in the
> tremendous work you've been doing as of late.
>
> I have uploaded the script to SVN so it might be of wider use to our team.
> It can be found at svn://svn.mageia.org/svn/soft/i18n-tools . With some
> minor extra work, it should be easy for most translators and their teams to
> use. I really hope you don't (or anyone else for that matter) mind that I've
> taken the liberty of putting it in SVN.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Remmy

Thanks Remmy. Nice to read that. Especially as I'm bash noob ;). I use
"old" script daily but not much is happening regards pot or po files.
I guess it will start just before or after alpha. I'll test your
improvements and report my findings. Currently my priority are lang
files. But that'll change. If you have any proposal or ideas for
"minor extra work" please let me know.

Thank you for your work,
Filip.