[Mageia-i18n] Yet another converted page for lang files translation system

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:46:20 CEST 2012

Hi, everybody.

Special page constitution[1] converted[2]. Statistics is true but not
so nice any more ;). When translation of constitution in your language
in md file will be committed it will look nice again. Please tell me
if you have better idea for this.

I think here is appropriate to quote Romain:
> Mageia.Org constitution has a special status: the only valid version
> is the original French one, all translations are there for
> informational purpose. And to keep order in this (no duplicates, clear
> control over who gets to modify these files), we need to store
> translations (and the original) in the markdown syntax, sourced from a
> single place (http://svnweb.mageia.org/org/constitution/).
>
> So if you would like to translate the constitution (which is complex,
> especially because it will need to be updated when the constitution
> may be), please submit a translation of
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/org/constitution/mageia.org_statutes_fr.md
> and of the warning (see it in the header of the English version), and
> it will be added in the constitution repository and pushed to the
> website as well.

I would be very nice if someone puts this important information on wiki[3].

Best regards,
Filip.

[1] http://www.mageia.org/fr/about/constitution
[2] http://www.mageia.org/langs/report.php