[Mageia-i18n] Bls: Bls: Bls: Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

Kiki Muhammad Syahadat kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id
Mon Aug 27 12:40:56 CEST 2012

Thank you very much, I will start using it. I have two translation file that ready to upload to svn, and more files to follow.

Kiki

________________________________
 Dari: Rémi Verschelde <remi at verschelde.fr>
Kepada: List dedicated to internationalisation issues <mageia-i18n at mageia.org>
Dikirim: Senin, 27 Agustus 2012 17:00
Judul: Re: [Mageia-i18n] Bls: Bls: Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

2012/8/25 Kiki Muhammad Syahadat <kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id>:
> Hi Remi,
>
> Thank you very much for the information.
>
> Kiki

The sysadmins upgraded your account. You should now be able to
checkout from SVN using svn+ssh and to commit.
Please note that you can load your ssh key on identity.mageia.org.

Rémi