[Mageia-i18n] Bls: About question mark

Kiki Muhammad Syahadat kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id
Wed Aug 29 05:47:46 CEST 2012

Hi Remmy,

Thank you for your explanation. I understood and now I know what to do.

Thank you,
Kiki

________________________________
 Dari: Remco Rijnders <remco at webconquest.com>
Kepada: List dedicated to internationalisation issues <mageia-i18n at mageia.org>
Dikirim: Rabu, 29 Agustus 2012 10:27
Judul: Re: [Mageia-i18n] About question mark

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 08:58:15AM +0800, Kiki wrote in <1346201895.59636.YahooMailNeo at web192704.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to subversion. And because there is no Indonesian translation in drakguard at svn, I intend to add it. But when I checked with the command 'svn st -u', appears with a question mark (?) on the id.po status. Is this not a problem?

Hi Kiki,

If there was no id.po file in the project yet, SVN does not yet know whether or not to track this file or not. It will not add these files automatically as it doesn't want to pollute the revision control system with scratch files, WIP's, and intermediary obect files etc. that are meant to be kept outside of SVN.

With 'svn add id.po' you tell it that you want to use svn to keep track of this file for you.

The question mark should now disappear.

Remmy