[Mageia-i18n] revised bootloader.po and drakcong.po files

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Dec 24 17:48:31 CET 2012

написане Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:48:53 +0200, Firat Kutlu
<firatkutlu at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Can you commit enclosed file in to
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/theme/mageia-gfxboot-theme/trunk/po/?pathrev=6835
> ?

Hi,

No. I will not do this. The attached file is against outdated template
(Mageia 2 (Cauldron), not Mageia 3 as in trunk). I have already committed
updated version:

http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/theme/mageia-gfxboot-theme/trunk/po/

Best regards,
Yuri