[Mageia-i18n] New Italian translator

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:07:04 CEST 2012

Am 11.07.2012 12:24, schrieb Stefano Negro:
> Hi all,
> I am Stefano Negro (stblack) and I just start with qa and now with translation.
> I had a small cooperation with Italian GNU translation team and
> italian Kde group.
> I'd like to help the italian team, starting from easy task.

Welcome aboard Stefano,
I added you to the i18n group in our ldap.
As soon as we have a replacement for tx, you will be added there as well.

Please contact the Italian team leader matteo Pasotti to get more
information about the Italians' workflow.

Oliver

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca

Mageia contributor