[Mageia-i18n] Actions from the previous meetings

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:04:49 CEST 2012

Hi there,

Filip has reminded me, we have some actions to do, that were left owver
from the meeting mid June and I add those from yesterday's meeting as
well. I will first put those that were assigned to a person, then those
that were not assigned.
If an action was assigned to you, please answer giving a short report on
it, if you think you could do one of the unassigned ones, please feel
free to do so and let us know :)

obgr_seneca (meaning me):
- search for misc's mail notification code and see what you can do
(compare to kde,...)
- file a bug report about not working pre-commit hooks
- revamp and update
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/List_of_Mageia_transifex_projects (while
doing that, kick tx stuff from the wiki)
- coordinate with doc
- look into weblate
- see about wiki translation status
- set up pootle test instance somewhere
- ask sysadmins to abandon tx

Akien:
- see with atelier about more lang files (web translation)
- revamp and update
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/List_of_Mageia_transifex_projects (together
with obgr_seneca)
- coordinate with atelier
- rewrite the wiki a bit

yurchor:
- write up some workflow document for usage of indifex tx (like fedora does)

unassigned:
- bug devs about more coordination
- ask fwolff about summarizing pootle
- ask rda about long term planing for web translations
- ask devs for removing unused translation files from trunk (installer
help,...)
- explore weblate and svn git bridge with auto commit
- describe svn workflow in the wiki

So, that's it.

Now we'll see, who did what :D

Oliver