[Mageia-i18n] Actions from the previous meetings

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:07:16 CEST 2012

Am 23.07.2012 14:59, schrieb Marcello:

> is so difficult to restore transifex? have you heard any tx developer?
> maybe someone of them could help us to resolve this issue...

Well, misc tried it for quite some time.
And you might not have been arround those last weeks or you would know,
that we are a bit pissed by Tx at the moment.
In addition to that, since misc has left the project, we would need
someone with the time and knwoledge of django to start working on it.
It is far easier to set up something new, then to find whatever is
broken with the existing tool.
Aside from that, not everyone was happy with Tx, among them myself
because of the non existing bridge to svn and the work involved in
updating resources...

Oliver

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca