[Mageia-i18n] Actions from the previous meetings

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:44:01 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Oliver Burger
<oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:
> - ask rda about long term planing for web translations

No big update expected before 2/3 months. Perhaps a few new strings
for the donation stuff at the beginning of September. In the meantime,
the work is more to migrate existing pages toward .lang files (so
there will be a few strings to clean up certainly), and to improve the
scripts to update/check/report about those translations.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know if this is really obsolete:
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/indexhtml/trunk/about/po/

It looks like it is still used (see
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/indexhtml/current/SPECS/indexhtml.spec?view=markup
) but it looks very light on content. Not sure it is actually still
used. And it's maintained by... nobody.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I managed to convert community page [1] to lang translation system [2] that
> Romain developed for us. I was very careful especially since small
> modification of php page itself was needed [3] but please double check your
> translations and links.

Working fine. Thanks Filip!