[Mageia-i18n] Another converted page (donate page) for lang files translation system

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:45:11 CEST 2012

Am 27.07.2012 12:38, schrieb Pavel Fric:
> I made translation of donate page (partially reusing previous
> translation of donate page via php array): donate.cs.lang.
>
> Upload the file please. In attachment.
Done!

> Note: according to statistics there are several non-translated strings
> in community.cs.lang translation, but when I was looking for them in the
> file, I saw, that all is translated; see the attached file (which is the
> same, that was sent and upload the last time I completed the translation
> of community page). I don´t know why statistics show other state of
> translation.
If the translated string is exactly the same as the English one, the
system doesn't recognize it as translated.
You can add a {ok} at the end of the string, so the statistics show
nicer values (e.g. if the strinbg is non translatable like the word wiki
or so on).

Oliver

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca