[Mageia-i18n] Portuguese translation

Simple w simplew8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:45:43 CEST 2012

2012/4/23 Sérgio Marques <smarquespt at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> My name is Sérgio Marques and I´m from Portugal. I´m fluent in English and
> currently working in localisation of LibreOffice, Xfce and some other open
> source projects.
>
> Looking at wiki I don´t see any team for Portuguese, but when checking at
> svn I can see that ze has made some commits.
>
> Is anyone working in Portuguese translation? I can help in my free time.
>
> --
> Sérgio Marques

Hi

Welcome Sergio, its great to have another fellow in the team :)
Im also translating for Portuguese, and im listed in the PT team, see
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/I18n_teams

We have more work to do in the web pages, but you can start when you
feel better, you could also review and proofread the existent ones.