[Mageia-i18n] Portuguese translation

Sérgio Marques smarquespt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:22:09 CEST 2012

Hi all,

My name is Sérgio Marques and I´m a Portuguese user of Mageia. I would like
to contribute in Portuguese locale of mageia apps.

For now I´m working in Libreoffice, Xfce, and many others open source
projects as translator. I´m fluent working with po files and with svn so I
guess that shouldn´t be hard to work with You guys.

Simple, I know that You are the Portuguese translator of mageia, I´m ccing
You in this message but later I will get in touch with You so we can
coordinate efforts for our work flow.

To all, wish the best.

Regards
--